From a MicroSD card, I can boot my computer at home, work or wherever without logging in, revealing my location, leaving data behind or displaying my activity for monitoring.
I can access virtually anything from anywhere, Anonymously, then stick the SD card back in my phone and go.
Other books tell you to encrypt your hard drive and install anonymity software that just looks suspicious. I don't know about you, but I want to keep my need for Anonymity a secret.
I will show you how to:
* Browse the Internet Anonymously
* Use someone else's computer without them knowing
* Circumvent Windows without altering anything on the system
* Make an email account that actually is anonymous (you've probably never heard of this)
* Use PGP Encryption the right way (I make this simple)
* Taunt Kim Jung-Un
I will show you why Bitcoin is NOT Anonymous and how that is about to change.
I provide you future updates to keep you up-to-date with this quickly evolving game of Cat and Mouse
This manual is written:
* In 1-2-3 step format
* With concise, yet thorough, instructions
* For beginners using a PC
***-This is based on the mantra "Keep It Simple Stupid."-***
I wrote this so you could be anonymous TODAY. Why waste a week reading about online Anonymity to still end up having to figure out how to implement it yourself?
!!! Don't buy anonymity software or subscribe to a proxy service !!!
Here are a couple of important points regarding Online Anonymity:
* Disabling Cookies is USELESS - You are still traceable by your digital fingerprints.
* Using an IP Proxy Service is BAD - It routes all your activity through a central source that can track you.
* Logging into a computer is BAD - It leaves a record that you were there.
* Subscribing to an Anonymity Service is BAD - You are giving them your name, credit card info, etc. to buy anonymity it isn't anonymous if you give them information.
* Creating an "anonymous" Yahoo, Gmail, etc. account is BAD - Just ask General Petraeus how well this works.
* Super-Cookies are BAD - They regenerate deleted cookies, they are stealth and hard to delete.
* Digital Fingerprints are REALLY BAD - Advertisers have begun using digital fingerprints to track user activity. They are created by gathering the data your system provides websites, such as, installed fonts, browser extensions and their micro-versions, operating system and its updates, time zone, etc., etc., etc While individual bits of this information are not particularly dangerous, collectively, they are compiled to create a traceable and unique digital fingerprint.
* Bitcoin is NOT Anonymous - Other books tell you that Bitcoins are Anonymous or that you can use "Bitcoin Laundry" services to cover your tracks. I will show why they are wrong and what technology is in the works to fix this.
Don't Worry! We are going to work around all of these.
All you need is DVD burner, and a DVD-R to get started.
To go all the way you need 3 DVD-R's and a 4GB+ USB Flash Drive or MicroSD card with USB adapter.