Are you ready for ABAP 7.5? Keep up with the latest in ABAP development, including new features like Core Data Services, ABAP Managed Database Procedures, and column editing. Learn about exception classes and BOPF objects and jump into the new processes for creating SAPUI5 applications. With this second edition, you're sure to stay on the cutting edge.
* Find out what ABAP 7.5 has to offer
* Get acquainted with Core Data Services and ABAP Channels
* Learn about the latest features of BRF+, BOPF, SAPUI5, and more
Discover the new functionality available with ABAP 7.5, including new language features, push channels for user notification, column editing, and more.
ABAP Programming for SAP HANA
See how CDS views and AMDP fit into SAP's programming model, work with code pushdown, and explore enhancements to Open SQL.
Learn the process of creating SAPUI5 applications with the SAP Web IDE or BUILD tool, and find out how to develop with Web Dynpro ABAP.
* ABAP 7.5
* ABAP in Eclipse (AIE)
* Core Data Services (CDS)
* SAP HANA
* ABAP Test Cockpit
* Exception classes
* ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP)
* Web Dynpro ABAP and Floorplan Manager