Want to learn some of the secrets of how to compose great photos time and time again? In this book, Trey Ratcliff, of the famous HDR photography blog Stuck In Customs, shows you his method for setting up your shot for great composition as well as using the crop tool in post processing to make your current and future images even more interesting and beautiful to the viewer.
- A detailed how-to about composing photos
- Countless examples of the how/when/why of setting up a shot on the scene
- Postprocessing: the how/when/why to crop your image for more meaning and power
- Deep discussions on how viewers react to different compositions
- There is an equal emphasis on composing landscapes and composing people
- Bonus Edition: Many extra examples of people/object photography, how to choose the best photo from a "Spray and Pray", and more sample Golden Ratio croppings.